Akron Collision Center
Kempthorn Akron Collision Center
The Kempthorn Akron Collision Center repairs all makes and models and accepts all insurance. We fix Chevy, Ford, Nissan, Toyota, Volkswagen, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Jaguar, Kia, Hyundai and more.
The Gold Class® recognition is the highest role-relevant training achievement recognized by the collision repair industry. It is estimated that only 20% of repair shops currently meet the rigorous Gold Class standard. The I-Car Professional Program provides collision repair and insurance businesses with a reliable training framework for acquiring Gold Class and maintaining the up-to-date knowledge and skills that contribute to proper repairs, improved business performance and risk reduction.
The Kempthorn Akron Collision Center is a Gold Class,
a full-service facility, equipped to perform any repair,
• Glass repair
• Paintless dent repair
• Aluminum repair in a dedicated aluminum room
Equipment & Capabilities
Modern equipment and highly-trained ICAR Gold and manufacture certified for many brands means Kempthorn does not subcontract aspects of repair jobs.
• Four downdraft booths, including a truck booth for larger jobs
• Environmentally-friendly water technology paint
• Four frame machines, including a jig system, just like the factory
• Computerized measuring system to ensure repairs are performed to pre-accident condition
• State-of-the-art welding equipment to return vehicles to OEM condition
• Alignment machine, tire changer, wheel balancer
• AC charging equipment
• Scanning equipment for computer programming
• Full detail center
• Key drop for convenient after-hours drop-off
• Professional, comfortable waiting room with private restrooms, children’s play area and snack bar with free snacks and beverages
• Free wifi
• Lifetime limited warranty